Design Thinking Introduction Course
The approach of the workshop is “learning by doing”. Participants will experience the design thinking process through working on a fictional project with the objective to create new experiences for users. No prior design knowledge is necessary to participate in this course.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
For 1-day Course:
- Carry out the “Understand” stage of the design thinking process to gather insights
- Carry out the “Explore” stage of the design thinking process to generate potential solutions
- Carry out the “Test” stage of the design thinking process to refine and improve potential solutions
- Understand the 7 key mindsets of design thinking
For 2-day Course (In addition to the above):
- Plan and conduct fieldwork
- Define personas
- Extract key insights for innovative solutions
- Explore ideas using creative tools and methods
- Test concepts with users to fine-tune the concepts
How do I apply?
We currently only run customised courses for organisations and do not have public runs.
For booking and enquiries http://etch.sg/booking/
Photo: Participants from SINDA during their field trip